Sign ur paws woof ya?

Monday, March 9, 2009

It's raining day today....


OMG! today's a raining day... see how dark the sky is!


And super cold and wet day!


it's really cold so the jie jies put us in clothes at home else normal days,we're naked~haha~


Amber: haiz, sad,raining days! so cold and wet out there....luckily jie jie(sharon) bring me out earlier to do my "business".... if not i have to bear till the rain stop or the next walking time...


Snowy: OMG, the sky is really dark and it's so wet out there! wonder how would it be like if i'm out there.... gor gor(vernon) never liked me to get wet de...
OS from gor gor: of coz, it's fun for you to get wet but a troublesome task for me to get you dry!


Dawn: scary! dark sky, wet and cold outside, and super SCARY loud sound and lighting!
but nevermind,i'm indoors and jie jie(betty) will protect me~ hehex...


No comments: