Our dinner for tonight is our ususal dry dog food(Addiction - Kangaroo with apples) + tray dog food + Raw Dehradated dog food
(Nature Diet Sensitive Formula - Salmon & Prawn with Vegetables & rice)
The tray dog food added in our dinner, (Nature diet Sensitive Formula - Salmon & Prawn with Vegetables & Rice) has a blend of real salmon and prawn with vegetables and brown rice. The elimination of meat proteins makes it suitable for allergy management or it can simply be used as a change of diet.
OS: you can really see or smell real salmon with some bits of real prawns, veggies and herbs!
Protein 10% Oil 7% Fibre 1% Ash 2% Moisture 75% Vitamin A 1250 iu/kg Vitamin D3 150 iu/kg Vitamin E 20mg/kg
Salmon & Prawn, minimum 60% Vegetables, minimum 5% Brown Rice, minimum 5% Omega 3 (provided by Flax, Fish Oil & Meat) minimum 0.25% Omega 6 (provided by Flax, Fish Oil & Meat) minimum 0.75% Natural Ground Bane Kelp Herbs (Rosemary and Rubbed Sage) 110 kcal/100g
Adding onto our dinner is Addiction Perfect Summer Brushtail
- Wild New Zealand Brushtail
- Canola Oil
- Sunflower Seeds
- Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Sulphate, Iron Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodate)
- Tapioca Starch
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Choline Chloride
- Amino Acids (Tryptophan, Threonine, Methionine)
- Natural Antioxidant (Vegetable Oil, Natural Tocopherols, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract)
- Vitamins (Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Thiamine, Vitamin D, Pyridoxine, Folic Acid)
-Wild Brushtail, highest in Omega 3
- Sunflower Seeds Packed with Fiber, Vitamin E & Minerals
- Raw Vegetables and Fruits for vitamins and enzymes
- Chicken, Beef or Lamb
- By-products, Fillers, Corn, Wheat, Artificial Colors, Flavorings and Preservatives
Crude Protein (Min) 20%
Crude Fat (Min) 10%
Crude Fiber (Max) 5%
Moisture (Max) 12%
Ash (Max) 6%
Caloric Content 3510 kcal/kg
Addiction Perfect Summer Brushtail is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
Add 1 part of Addiction Perfect Summer Brushtail with 1 part of warm water. Add less water if a thicker consistency is desired, and stir well before serving. You need not wait for all the water to be absorbed.
Once rehydrated, consume within 4 hours.
More Infos on Addiction Dehydrated food: http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/addiction-dog-food-dehydrated/
OS: you can really see the meat and it smells really tasty!
Btw, our gor gor and jie jies changed our bowl for the following reason too..
For Amber, into the DogIt Eat better bowl to slower down her eating speed, to reduce the gas she take in as she "gobbles" her food (from the past till now, Amber is used to "gobbles" her food instead if chewing the food properly before swallowing) which can prevent gas or bloated tummy..
For dawn and Snowy, into the non-slippery bowl... but considering to change both their bowl to DogIt Eat Better bowl too...
OS from Amber, Dawn, Snowy: Ok, now.. gotta pen off here.. off to enjoy our food..